Hiring for Business Development Manager - Media Production Sector
As a Business Development Manager in the Media Production sector, your primary responsibility will be to identify and pursue new business opportunities that will generate revenue and increase the company's market share. You will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies that align with the company's objectives and help achieve its goals.
Some specific job duties and responsibilities may include:
- Identifying potential clients and new business opportunities through market research, networking, and prospecting.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, partners, and key stakeholders to ensure ongoing business opportunities.
- Conducting feasibility studies and analyzing data to determine potential markets, market trends, and competition.
- Preparing and delivering presentations and proposals to prospective clients that demonstrate the company’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Negotiating and closing deals with clients and partners to generate revenue and increase profitability.
- Collaborating with other departments, including creative, production, and post-production, to ensure the successful execution of media projects and meet client expectations.
- Monitoring industry trends and keeping abreast of new developments, technologies, and regulations that may impact the company’s business.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales activities and performance metrics, such as revenue, profitability, and client satisfaction.
- Developing and managing a sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to ensure the team meets its targets.
- Representing the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows to promote its services and build brand awareness.
Overall, the role of a Business Development Manager in the Media Production sector requires a combination of technical knowledge, business acumen, and strong interpersonal skills to effectively identify and pursue new business opportunities and generate revenue for the company. In addition, a strong understanding of the media production industry and the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including clients, suppliers, and vendors, is essential to success in this role.