Hiring for Mortgage Manager
At Berkeley Middle East you’ll have the support of your team and a strong relationship with your line manager, who will trust you with responsibility and recognize your good performance. As we embrace different ways of seeing the world, listening to each other, and respecting different viewpoints, we grow stronger – together.
- Manage the complete portfolio of clients having mortgage facilities.
- Receive applications of Mortgage facilities related to individuals of Sales & Distribution, review accuracy and completion of documentation received in order to confirm its compliance with the policy and procedures related to Mortgage lending.
- Generating Analytical and Financial reports and different business analysis applications to determine creditworthiness and the degree of risk involved in extending credit by evaluating client financial position.
- Perfecting the security documentation and dispatching it to Mortgage Unit for prompt lodgement.
- Interpret, communicate, and provide guidance regarding association lending policy and procedures.
- Assist in maximizing revenue and customer value from assigned portfolio.
- Ensure promptness in assigned tasks, and related positive approvals are received in a timely manner up to customer satisfaction. Adhere to the agreed service level standards.
- Identify and develop the planning techniques for the sake of business growth in terms of overcoming obstacles to cope with bank policies and procedures and market conditions in order to deliver unique positive outcomes.
- Ability to transit and improve essential energy and capacity in the workplace to build and manage client portfolio base effectively.
- Assume responsibility and accountability for the allocated proposal.
- Highlight to the appropriate authority any early warning signals, to enable prompt remedial measures to be taken by the concerned department.
- Investigate and respond to any queries from the Mortgage unit and ensure prompt outcome of all customer applications.
- Ensure all proposals approved are reviewed and all requirements are met as per sanction terms.
- Assist growth of business & client relationships in a competitive environment through effective key awareness of market demands.
- Delivering quality service to all clients puts the client at the heart of our business.
- Coordinate with other units & departments (Legal etc.) as required to ensure and facilitate smooth processing/approvals and disbursements of facilities.
- Execute any special task/assignments allocated by management as per delegation.
- Proactive action in coordination with the concerned department for past dues / non-performing accounts and recommendation for rescheduling, interest rates, etc. to ensure minimizing of any provision built up or classification.
- Maintain professionalism and effective communication with colleagues within the unit and provide suggestions for improvement to increase operational quality and efficiency in work resulting in the best customer service.
- University Graduate/ Degree.
- Banking or related academic qualifications supported by 10 years of experience in a related field.
- Standard technical knowledge acquired from vast experience in different sections plus the ability to deal with all levels of staff.
- Very good oral & written communication skills with a managerial style.